Nimy Exploration Project
Project: Mineral Exploration Project Development
Location: Yilgarn Craton Western Australia
The Nimy project consists of approx 200 km² of exploration tenements within the Yilgarn Craton Western Australia. CME have embarked upon a exploration program including :
- Review of historical data
- Analysis of Geo and Aster physics
- Completed a sampling program of over 300 rock and soil assays. The project has returned anomalous gold, silver, nickel, titanium and identified a banded iron deposit.
- A independent geological project review completed by Dr Fop Vanderhor of Davis and Vanderhor Geological Consultants in October 2016
- Geological survey was completed in December 2016 and an overlay of assayed geochemistry commenced.
Cloonmore Mining and Energy are now designing a drilling strategy to further develop the project in line with the company process of resource project development.